• Change to any color, lighter or darker
• Cleans, re colors, seals & protects
What is Grout Stain?
- Grout Stain, which is also commonly referred to as either Grout Colorant, Grout Dye, or Grout Paint, enables you to re color, renew & seal your grout. Grout Stain is a fantastic alternative option to needing to re-grout a complete tile floor.
Some Grout Stain Uses Include:
- • Refresh Tile Grout Appearance
- • Re-color Tile Grout
- • Change Tile Grout Color completely
- • Perfect for Renovations and Remodels
- • Seal Your Grout Color to increase longevity
As previously mentioned, Grout Stain is a superb substitute for needing to replace your tile grout, or even worse, being forced to change out the full tile floor. Grout Stain can simply bring back the appearance of your tile flooring and grout. You will be amazed about how fresh your floor appears by means of utilizing a Grout Revive Grout Stain.
Is Grout Stain challenging to apply?
- Absolutely not. To start with, for those who have utilized a tile grout sealer or comparable solution previously, you will need to use our grout sealer remover to open the pourse of the grout. It is a quite simple undertaking. After this you are able to easily apply our grout stain by using a grout brush, tooth-brush, or our premium bottle-top brush applicator provided within the Grout Revive Kit. Whilst you apply it, wipe it up from the tile and thats it… you’re done. Inside of a few super easy steps you’ve employed our grout stain either to re color your tile grout or fully transform you tile grout color. Simple… now what’s even better is Grout stain is not going to make your tile grout appear painted. Our grout ‘stain’ permeates deep within the porous tile grout, allowing it to keep it’s grout like appearance
Why should you use the Grout Revive Grout Stain System?
- Grout Revive Grout Stain is a superior Grout Stain and we prepare our stains fresh for every single order. 85% of Grout Revive purchasers select from the top 10 color list, but we offer over 140 various colors corresponding with the majority of the available colored tile grout manufacturers. You can be confident that you’re going to obtain superior, professional, and long-lasting benefits when working with Grout Revive’s high quality grout stain.
Grout Revive Kit
The Grout Revive Kit is the total Grout Revive System. Contained in the kit is 1 8oz bottle of colorant, 1 8oz bottle of pre-treat, our patented bottle/applicator brush, a scour pad, and gloves.
- 8oz Bottle of Grout Paint
- 8oz Bottle of Pre-Treat
- Patented Bottle Top Applicator Brush
- Additional Grout Revive brush
- Easy-Flow tip
- Scour pad
Grout Revive is a Premium Grout Colorant and Cleaner
This is a superb value. Not only do you save $10 but you also receive discounts on additional bottles of colorant ($18 instead of $21.95). Plus, you will receive the benefits of having applied the FULL Grout Revive System.
Don't forget to add Sealer Remover to the kit if you have previously used sealer or wax on your grout or tile.
Intended use: Grout Stain is a premium grout stain (also called grout colorant, grout paint or grout dye) that can be used to either change grout color entirely or refresh grout color. The Grout Revive System can also serve as a grout cleaner and grout sealer that will clean your grout and seal your grout. In this way Grout Revive also protects your grout from future discoloration. We’re sure you will be satisfied with Grout Revive when used in your tile and grout restoration project. Stain grout with Grout Revive Grout Stain.
White Dove, Bright White, Snow White, Antique White, Alabaster, Bone, Butter Cream, Canvas, Antique Linen, Quartz, Urban Putty, Linen, Sahara Tan, Fawn, Sandstone, Haystack, Mushroom, Light Smoke, Khaki, Chaparral, Camel, Burnt Clay, Nutmeg, Summer Wheat, Earth, Chateau, New Taupe, Tobacco Brown, Sable Brown, Saddle Brown, Rose Beige, Quarry Red Clay, Bay Leaf, Moss, Bonsai, Onyx Green, Arctic Ice, Ocean Blue, Admiral Blue, Platinum, Oyster Gray, Delorean Gray, Winter Gray, Pewter, Slate Gray, Dove Gray, Natural Gray, Charcoal
Got something to discuss?