• Change to any color, lighter or darker
• Cleans, re colors, seals & protects
Change grout color..
OR.. revive your current color grout..
What is Grout Paint?
- Grout Paint, also known as Grout Colorant, Grout Stain, or Grout Dye, is used to refresh, re color & seal grout. Grout Paint is a great alternative to removing and re-grouting an entire tile floor.
Grout Paint Uses:
- Refresh Grout
- Re-color Grout
- Change Grout Color
- Renovations and Remodels
- Seal Grout Color to enhance grout color longevity
As mentioned, Grout Paint is an excellent alternative to removing and replacing your grout, or worse, having to replace your entire tile flooring. Grout paint will revive the look of your tile flooring. You will likely be amazed at how new your tile job looks simply by applying a grout paint like Grout Revive.
Is Grout Paint difficult to apply?
- Not at all. If you’ve previously used a sealer or wax on your grout or tile you’ll have to use a sealer remover first. This is a very easy step. Having done so, you simply apply the grout paint with a grout brush, tooth brush, or the professional bottle top grout brush applicator offered by Grout Revive Colorant System. As you go wipe it away from the tile and you’re done. In a couple of easy steps you have used grout paint to either re-color your grout or change you grout color. Easy… Grout paint does NOT leave your grout looking painted. The grout ‘paint’ is more accurately a colorant or stain, that penetrates deep into the porous grout, which allows it to maintain its grout like appearance.
Why use Grout Revive Colorant System?
- Grout Revive Colorant is a premium Grout paint / Colorant and we mix our colorants fresh for every order. While 80% of our customers choose from the top 10 color list, we offer 100’s of different colors from most of the available colored grout manufacturers. You can be assured premium, professional, and long lasting results when using Grout Revive premium grout paint / colorant. We’ve even assembed a kit below with all the necessary tools for your successful tile grout renovation project.
Grout Revive Kit
The Grout Revive Kit is the total Grout Revive System. Contained in the kit is 1 8oz bottle of colorant, 1 8oz bottle of pre-treat, our patented bottle/applicator brush, a scour pad, and gloves.
- 8oz Bottle of Grout Paint
- 8oz Bottle of Pre-Treat
- Patented Bottle Top Applicator Brush
- Additional Grout Revive brush
- Easy-Flow tip
- Scour pad
Grout Revive is a Premium Grout Colorant and Cleaner
This is a superb value. Not only do you save $10 but you also receive discounts on additional bottles of colorant ($18 instead of $21.95). Plus, you will receive the benefits of having applied the FULL Grout Revive System.
Don’t forget to add Sealer Remover to the kit if you have previously used sealer or wax on your grout or tile.
Intended use: Grout Stain is a premium grout stain (also called grout colorant, grout paint or grout dye) that can be used to either change grout color entirely or refresh grout color. The Grout Revive System can also serve as a grout cleaner and grout sealer that will clean your grout and seal your grout. In this way Grout Revive also protects your grout from future discoloration. We’re sure you will be satisfied with Grout Revive when used in your tile and grout restoration project. Stain grout with Grout Revive Grout Stain.
White Dove, Bright White, Snow White, Antique White, Alabaster, Bone, Butter Cream, Canvas, Antique Linen, Quartz, Urban Putty, Linen, Sahara Tan, Fawn, Sandstone, Haystack, Mushroom, Light Smoke, Khaki, Chaparral, Camel, Burnt Clay, Nutmeg, Summer Wheat, Earth, Chateau, New Taupe, Tobacco Brown, Sable Brown, Saddle Brown, Rose Beige, Quarry Red Clay, Bay Leaf, Moss, Bonsai, Onyx Green, Arctic Ice, Ocean Blue, Admiral Blue, Platinum, Oyster Gray, Delorean Gray, Winter Gray, Pewter, Slate Gray, Dove Gray, Natural Gray, Charcoal